Your First European Job is a recruitment service at European level. The EUJOB4EU Platform brings together the curriculum of young jobseekers coming from all EU28 countries + Norway and Iceland interested in a professional experience abroad, and job/apprenticeship/traineeship vacancies of European employers looking for young workers.
YfEj provides a variety of supports for both jobseekers and employeers:
- Pre-placement support: to employers to identify their real needs and define their job vacancy, to jobseekers to register on the platform.
- Recruitment and matching services;
- Financial benefits: for jobseekers to cover their travel expenses, enabling them to attend job interviews and settle in other EU countries to take up employment; for SMEs if they provide an integration programme to their newly hired young workers
- Language courses or other forms of training for pre-selected jobseekers
- Support for the recognition of qualifications of pre-selected jobseekers
- Mentoring support for trainees and apprentices.
To take part in the scheme head to the the YfEJ website and login/ sign up
Are you Eligible: Jobseekers | Employers