A collection of search platform created by the European Commission to assist in European mobility. Many platforms also serve to support aspects of the Erasmus+ programme, such as traineeships, staff exchanges and strategic partnerships.
- A search platform both for students seeking a place to do an Erasmus+ traineeship and for organisations wishing advertising a traineeship position. This project aims at improving the accessibility and quality of international internships, as well as at increasing the awareness on the existence of such opportunities for youth. In order to achieve this, a research on the subject was committed, and this online platform is being developed in order to enhance students’ international opportunities on the European job market.
- A job search website. It's specifically orientated twoards connecting young nationals of any of the EU28 countries + EFTA/EEA countries and employeers in other EU/EFTA/EEA countries. YfEj provides a variety of supports for both jobseekers and employeers, including: pre-placement support, financial benefits, language courses or other forms of training for pre-selected jobseekers, support for the recognition of qualifications of pre-selected jobseekers and mentoring support for trainees and apprentices.
- IMOTION aims at creating an online platform that will centralise information about staff training events organised in European order to provide easy access to the information. The platform will help Higher Education Institutions with the promotion of staff training events, it will help those organising job shadowing to find appropriate people and also enable staff to find the appropriate training or job shadowing they are looking for. The platform will also allow organisers to get feedback from the participants at their events.
- The Erasmus Mundus Partner Search tool was set up by the European Commission during the course of the Lifelong Learning Programme (2009-2013) to assist institutions in the process of setting up Erasmus Mundus degrees. With the establishment of the Erasmus+ Programme in 2014, the tool was repurposed to serve as the primary search tool for the Mundus section of the programme.
- An online tool created by the Commission with the aim of helping you identify potential projects partners in the framework of the Erasmus+: Knowledge Alliances and Sector Skills Alliances. Organisations can register either as the coordinator of their own project or as an applicant to a project being applied by someone else.