The National Agency in partnership with AHEAD (Association for Higher Education Access and Disability) and in association with the Union of Students in Ireland held a conference on Learning Mobility: Addressing the Challenges for Students and Staff with a disability on Wednesday 12 October 2011.
The conference was addressed by
- Opening Remarks Tom Boland, Chief Executive, Higher Education Authority
- Mobility Practice and Policy – Gerry O’Sullivan, Erasmus National Agency
- A student perspective - Jessica Gough, University of Limerick, currently working as a teacher in France and Ireland’s Erasmus 25th Anniversary Student Ambassador
- A student perspective - Noel Joyce, Erasmus Graduate, Institute of Technology, Carlow currently working as a Product Designer
- A student perspective -Tina Lowe, Disability Access Officer, Access & Lifelong Learning, University College Dublin
The outcomes of the event will be published in a few weeks.
Final Report compiled by Facilitator, Chris Chapman